Features and Benefits:
- Furnaced brazed fins
- ADCCT Anti Drag Captured Clutch Technology
- Utilizes factory lock-up clutch damper
- 4140 HTSR billet steel clutch retain ring
- CNC machined billet forged one piece cover
- Torrington Thrust bearing design
- Increased clutch count
- Quadralock captured clutch technology
- Larger apply piston
- Over 1,000 PSI of additional clamping force
- Upgraded custom sprag
- Billet stator for improved efficiency
- Multiple stall speeds available
Revolutionizing this industry isn't easy. SunCoast has done it yet again with our new captured clutch 6R140 torque converter. This revolutionary new converter design is changing the way we look at converter lock-up strategies forever. The captured clutch design converter operates much differently than other conventional torque converters. The captured clutch design eliminates the need to exhaust fluid from the backside of the apply piston. This design allows for much quicker apply rates than what conventionally occurs.
With the multitude of SunCoast custom stator options we can build the perfect converter to address whatever needs you may have. Whether you are looking for an improved stock replacement, or full blown sled pulling rig, we have the ability to build it to your specific needs.