SPE Stage II Short Block
SPE has been developing this engine from day one of release. Our engines our second to none & we have developed products and operations specifically for the 6.7 engine platform. We currently hold the fuel only record for the 6.7 engine at almost 1400 rwhp. SPE stands behind every engine we build.
- SPE/Carrillo H Beam Rods (balanced within 1 gram)
- Cryogenic Treated Hardware
- Factory Cam
- Blue Print Sheet
- Bore and Hone with Torque Plate
- Cylinder Block Decked to an RA15 finish (mirror like)
- Crankshaft and gear tig welded
- Camshaft Timing Gear broach pinned
- Rotating Assembly Balanced (All components weight matched prior)
- SPE Custom Cast pistons in varying compression ratios.
Standard New Components included:
- SPE Ceramic Coated Pistons
- Clevite® TriArmor™ Main Bearings
- Clevite® TriArmor™ Rod Bearings
- OEM Camshaft and Lifters
- OEM Harmonic Balancer
- SPE hardware (treated)
- Ontork head studs
Many more options available including
- Teflon Dry coating - Bearings, Cam
- SPE 5k+ lifters and adjusted length pushrod set upgrade
- SPE Billet oil pump gears
- SPE Big boost piston rings – for applications above 1000hp and or 60PSI
- Fluidampr harmonic balance
- SPE iron head pistons – Custom made steel pistons for maximum effort build
**SPE will handle all shipping arrangements if you'd like. Please contact us prior to ordering to set-up shipping.
Item must be shipped by truck freight and cost is not included in the price.
This item has a core charge. Cores received that are damaged beyond repair will have core charge denied on new crate engine builds.
Please contact us to verify build times.